ISDEF Japan is a premier international homeland security event in Tokyo. The event will cater to the needs of Homeland Security Organizations, Law Enforcement, Security Agencies and Emergency Responders by exposing them to products and solutions from innovative homeland security providers worldwide.
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on the horizon, and over 40 million tourists expected to visit; security is the greatest concern to the organizers and authorities.
ISDEF Japan will bring together global companies specializing in the latest equipment and technologies for HLS, mega-event protection, cyber security, and counter-terrorism, providing a unique platform of advanced technologies and knowledge transfer to ensure public safety.
ISDEF has a dedicated team in Japan tasked with pre and post exhibition activities as well as onsite operations.
As a Visitor You Will Have Access To:
- Meet with your counterparts from Israel such as end users and decision makers from the MOD, Law Enforcement Fire Department, SAR, HLS Industries, Civil Security Agencies and Government Offices.
- Conduct market research and sales meetings in conjunction with the Exhibition
- Participate in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops parallel to the Exhibition
- Watch new innovations being presented in the Live Demonstration Area
- Mingle with other visitors from the defence and homeland security arena including leading Decision Makers and Authorities from the MOD, Law Enforcement Fire Department, SAR, HLS Industries, Civil Security Agencies and Government Offices.
- All of the invited guests and visitors consist of official delegations, industry professionals, government officials, decision makers from the MOD, Law Enforcement Agencies and Security and Intelligence Agencies from Japan and abroad.
- To more exhibiting companies from Japan and abroad
- International officials and industry professionals from all over the world
- Get an exclusive inside look at the capabilities and strategic developments of the Asia Pacific region
- Direct access to Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Chiefs of Staff, Generals, Commissioners and many other influential decision makers and leaders from across the globe.