ISDEF Japan is a premier international homeland security event in Tokyo. The event will cater to the needs of Homeland Security Organizations, Law Enforcement, Security Agencies and Emergency Responders by exposing them to products and solutions from innovative homeland security providers worldwide.
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on the horizon, and over 40 million tourists expected to visit; security is the greatest concern to the organizers and authorities.
ISDEF Japan will bring together global companies specializing in the latest equipment and technologies for HLS, mega-event protection, cyber security, and counter-terrorism, providing a unique platform of advanced technologies and knowledge transfer to ensure public safety.
ISDEF has a dedicated team in Japan tasked with pre and post exhibition activities as well as onsite operations.
Why exhibit at ISDEF?
If your business depends on any of the following, ISDEF can deliver an audience to match your needs:
- Unique opportunity to interact directly with the International Homeland Security markets
- Take advantage of the best conditions to increase your ROI
- Reach your target audience and increase sales internationally
- Demonstrate your new innovations in our Live Demonstration Area
- Network with Delegations and the HLS industry from across the globe
- Guarantee for SMEs to position themselves among world-ranked players
- Conduct market research and sales meetings in conjunction with the Exhibition
- Participate in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops parallel to the Exhibition
- Communicate with national and international media outlets
- Unique opportunities of B2B, B2G and G2G
- ISDEF Japan is only open to officials and the industry
As an Exhibitor You Will Have Access To:
Decision Makers & End Users
- ISDEF Japan is a rare opportunity to meet and mingle with high ranking government officials
- Significant opportunities for manufacturers to interact with potential clients and forge new business relationships.
- Interact directly with the relevant contacts you seek
The Japanese Market
- Meet directly with Japanese manufacturers to maximize business potential
- Meet decision makers from MOD, Law Enforcement, Fire Department, SAR, HLS industries, Civil Security Agencies and Government Offices.
- Exclusive interaction with senior homeland security procurement staff
- CEO’s, business development and R&D executives from leading HLS companies.
3rd Party Market Opportunities
- Access a platform for foreign companies to enter the Japanese market and form alliances defined by joint ventures that fulfill the demands of end users in Japan.
- ISDEF enables 3rd party market opportunities for foreign companies and increased exports