Live Demonstration and Display Area
A unique opportunity for companies to operate and demonstrate products and systems to a wide audience comprising of key figures from the defense and security industry, decision makers and procurement capability staff.
The live demonstration and display area at ISDEF Japan features space divided and designed to realistically replicate various scenarios; providing exhibitors with an excellent forum to recreate combat scenarios.
The area also includes a specially designed UAV cage for live demonstrations.
Demo Area is Ideal For:
- Operational Capabilities
- Surveillance Systems
- Weapon Displays
- EOD Demonstrations
Workshops and Lectures
ISDEF Japan will include interactive workshops. The workshops are a forum for companies to present and discuss product development, modernization, and integration to an audience that includes end users, key industry figures, and buyers.
The ISDEF workshops will take place during the exhibition. Each company will have 30 minutes to present and you are free to send out invitations for people to attend your workshop. Limited space is available so don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
- Green Defense
- Tactical and Mobile Power Solutions
- Energy Saving Defense Technologies
- Multi-Purpose Technologies
- Homeland Security and Defense Collaboration
- Civilian Applications
- Detection and Response
- Operational Capabilities: Air, Land, Sea
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyber Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Early Warning Systems
- Disaster Response and Disaster Relief
- Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Managing Large-Scale Disasters and
- Mass Casualties
- Command and Control (C2)
- Economic and Business Continuity
- Smart Technology
- New Innovations
- SME’s and Third Party Markets
- Offset Policies