Cyber and FinTech at ISDEF Japan
ISDEF is also incorporating Cyber and FinTech components to both the exhibition and workshops.
With the cyber-sphere used to facilitate and finance global terrorism in an increasing frequency, the inclusion of solutions that combat attacks in the cyber realm and funding of global terrorism are no longer an option, but a necessity.
ISDEF attracts an audience of end users from both private/public security and military sectors (including top-level decision makers, major procurement officials, and more) and has a proven track record of bringing the entire supply chain together on an unrivaled scale.
The advantages of ISDEF Japan for Cyber and FinTech exhibitors
Exhibiting at ISDEF offers a variety of advantages to companies that provide solutions or products in the fields of cyber or financial security and protection, including:
- Unique opportunity to interact directly with International Homeland Security markets.
- The best conditions to increase your Return on Investment
- Opportunity to reach target audiences and increase sales internationally
- Demonstrate your company’s services or products in our Live Demonstration Area
- Network with International Delegations and industry leaders from across the globe
- Guarantee for innovative SMEs to position themselves amongst world-ranked players
- Opportunity to conduct market research and sales meetings in conjunction with the exhibition
- Participate in conferences, seminars and workshops parallel to the exhibition
- Communicate with national and international media outlets
- Unique opportunities of B2B, B2G and G2G
- ISDEF Japan is only open to officials and the industry
As an ISDEF exhibitor, you will have access to:
Decision Makers & End Users
- ISDEF is a rare opportunity to meet and mingle with high ranking government officials
- Significant opportunities for manufacturers to interact with potential clients and forge new business relationships.
- Interact directly with the relevant contacts you seek
The Japanese Market
- Meet directly with Japanese manufacturers to maximize business potential
- Meet decision makers from MOD, Law Enforcement, Fire Department, SAR, HLS industries, Civil Security Agencies and Government Offices.
- Exclusive interaction with senior Japanese homeland security procurement staff
- CEO’s, business development and R&D executives from leading HLS companies
3rd Party Market Opportunities
- Access a platform for foreign companies to enter the Japanese market and form alliances defined by joint ventures that fulfill the demands of end users in Japan.
- ISDEF enables 3rd party market opportunities for foreign companies and increased exports
- Get the chance to meet officials and industry professionals from across the globe